- Manual and TTL Control of AirTTL Flashes
- Manual Control of Air Flashes
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Range: 1000′ (Normal) / 330′ (TTL)
Profoto Air Remote TTL-C for Canon
327.00 € Excl. VAT
This is Profoto’s Air Remote updated to wirelessly control the A1, D2, B10, B1, B1X & B2 lights via TTL. Attach this small unit to your Canon camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly integrate your B1 & B2 with your camera. Can be set to either automatic TTL mode or Manual mode for full creative lighting control. Has an operating range of up to 300m (1,000 ft) without any cables or cords.
- Merges the A1, D2, B1, B1X & B2 with your Canon camera without any cords.
- TTL mode for fully automatic point and shoot shots (on A1, D2, B10, B1, B1X, B2)
- Manual mode for full creative lighting control
- Can also be used for syncing and manually controlling any Profoto unit that is compatible with Air.
- Long operating range of up to 300m (1,000ft).
- Open frequency band (2.4 GHz).
- Approved for worldwide use.
- USB port for free firmware upgrades.
Uses AAA Batteries