The Light Storm 300X is Aputure’s latest point-source LED and is the first bi-color (2700K-6500K) Bowens Mount light fixture to be compatible with optical lens modifiers.
!!EMBARGO!! – The official release date for the Aputure LS 300X in Europe is April 23rd, 2020, it’s not allowed to sell and deliver/ship Aputure LS 300X before this date (23/04/2020) – !!EMBARGO!!
The Aputure LS 300X has some amazing features:
- 2700K-6500K Tunable White Point
- Bowens-S Mount
- Compatible with Lensed Optical Modifiers (e.g., Fresnel 2X, Spotlight)
- Up to 56,000+ lux with the Fresnel 2X
- CRI & TLCI scores of 95+
- SSI Scores Higher Than The Industry Standard. Tungsten SSI: 85; D55 SSI: 74
- Smooth 0%-100% Dimming Control
- 9 Built-in FX w/ CCT Control
- Sidus Mesh Technology
- Compatible with Sidus Link App & 2.4Ghz Remote